Chemical Pneumatic Rack And Pinion Actuator 90 Degree Rotating
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ea|
|Packaging Details:||Carton/Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||One week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Type:||Pneumatic Actuator||Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Function:||Quarter Turn Actuator||Valve:||Pneumatic Piston Actuator|
|Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature||Application:||Oil, Chemical, Gas Etc|
Chemical Pneumatic Actuator,
90 Degree Rotating Pneumatic Actuator,
4583NM Quarter Turn Pneumatic Actuator
Double Acting Pneumatic Rack And Pinion Actuator 0.25 -0.8 Mpa Air Supply Pressure
The pneumatic actuator features:
1) With single acting type (spring return) and double acting type
2) Output 3 to 4583N. M
3) Air pressure: 2 to 8 Bar, max. 10 Bar
4) Ambient temperature: -20 ~ +80ºC
5) Optional accessories: Solenoid valves, limited switch, electric position
1) Excess broadside rack (piston) pinion drive technology
2) The interface between piston, pinion and body is made of low friction material
► Specifications of Pneumatic Actuator
1. Acting type: Double
2. Medium: clean, dry and without corrosive compressed air
3. Air supply pressure: 0.25 -0.8 Mpa
4. Working Temperature: Standard Type: -20°C~+80°C
Low-temperature Type: -40°C~+80°C
5. Rotate angle: 90°± 5°
6. Solenoid valve voltage: AC220V or DC24V , or as per customer’s request.
- Single acting conserves compressed air and the valve will return to initial position in case of air or power loss.
- Suitable for most quarter turn valves with ISO 5211 F12.
- Ability to directly mount a Namur solenoid valve to reduce fittings and tubing.
- Optional FKM seal to increase max temperature.
- Fast opening/closing.
- Mechanical indicator on top shows the valve position.
- Can be equipped with a limit switch box.
- Single acting gives less control than double acting actuators.
- Requires compressed air system and a solenoid valve to control the air supply.
- Energy consumption is higher than compared with electric actuators.
The VS quarter turn pneumatic actuators allow you to control ball or butterfly valves with compressed air. They offer a reliable and robust solution to automate larger valves at a lower investment cost than electric actuators. They are mounted onto quarter turn valves with an ISO 5211 top flange Designed with a reliable aluminum rack and pinion rotational operation and designed to be either single acting (spring open or spring close) or double acting for increased control. The standard temperature range is -20°C to 80°C with an NBR seal, but an optional FKM seal is available for an increased maximum temperature of 120°C All valves have a G1/4" Namur interface according to VDI/VDE 3845 with either G 1/8" or G1/4" threads
► FAQ-Pneumatic Actuator
1. Q: Is sample order acceptable?
A: Yes, of course.
2. Q: How to place the order?
A: You can send us an email or call me directly.
3. Q: How many days for delivery?
A: Normally within 15-20 days according to order quantity.
4. Q: How to make the payment?
A: We only accept T/T.
5. Q: How will you make the shipment?
A: By sea, air or express service.