|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Type:||90 Degree Pneumatic Actuator|
|Function:||Quarter Turn Actuator||Installation Valves::||Butterfly Valves, Ball Valves|
|Life Time:||One Million Time||Rotate Angle:||90°+- 5%|
rack and pinion valve actuator,
air torque pneumatic actuator
NAUMR Standard Double Acting Rack and Pinion Pneumatic Actuator AT-DA83
Air rack and pinion pneumatic actuator
Through research development and design This series pneumatic actuators incorporate the latest technology materials and innovative idea. The product proudly boasts the following features.
Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211,DIN3337 and VDINDE-3854,NAMUR.
The extruding high intensity aluminum body possesses a honed internal surface coated with hard anode oxygenation for long life. Low coefficient of friction and swift performance.
Excellent compact and modernized construction along with multi specifications makes the selection both economic and beneficial.
All acting surface adopt high quality bearing resulting in low friction, high cycle life, and no noise
The two independent external stroke adjustment bolts can easily and precisely adjust ±5°at both open and close directions.
Same outline actuators have the functional modes of double acting and single acting (Spring -Return). The Spring-Return has the normally-open and normally-close styles.
Multi function indicator with NAMUR is convenient for mounting accessories.
Pre-compressed load spring is convenient for safe mounting and tear down procedures.
Die-casting aluminum pistons and end caps have high intensity and light weight.
Different O-rings materials are available for high and low temperature.
Solenoid valves are easily mounted without any connecting plank.
pneumatic actuator rack and pinion
► Specifications of Pneumatic Actuator
1. Acting type: Double
2. Medium: clean, dry and without corrosive compressed air
3. Air supply pressure: 0.25 -0.8 Mpa
4. Working Temperature: Standard Type: -20°C~+80°C
|Model||EX1 mm||EX2 mm||Od/mm||15||2||O Ring (Piston)|
|VS-052||1M6×25||M6×20||∮15||16||min.5/ max.12||Spring (Cartridge)|
|VS-075||M8×30||M6×25||∮20||18||1||Spring Clip (Pinion)|
|VS-092||M10×40||M8×30||∮25||20||1||O Ring (Pinion botton)|
|VS-105||M12×40||M8×30||∮25||21||1||O Ring (Pinion top)|
|VS-125||M12×45||M10×35||∮35||30||1||End Cap (Right)|
|VS-140||M14×55||M10×40||∮40||31||1||End Cap (Left)|
|VS-160||M16×55||M10×45||∮45||39||1||Cap Screw (Indicator)|
|VS-210||M16×70||M14×60||∮55||41||1||Actuator Identification Label|
5. Rotate angle: 90°± 5°
6. Solenoid valve voltage: AC220V or DC24V , or as per customer’s request.
► Design & Construction Of AT Series Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator
1. Full conformance to the latest specification: ISO5211DIN3337VD/VDE3845and NAMUR.
2. The extruding high-intensity aluminum body possesses a honed internal surface coated with hone anode oxygenation for long life, low coefficient of friction and swift performance.
3. Excellent, compact and modernized construction along with multi-specifications make the selection both economic and beneficial.
4. All acting surfaces adopt high-quality bearings, resulting in low friction, high cycle life, and no noise. The two independent external travel stop adjustment bolts can easily and precisely adjust ±5°at both open and close directions.
5. The same outline actuator has the functional modes of double acting and spring return, and the spring return has the normal-open and normal-close styles.
6. Multi-function position indicator with NUMER is convenient for mounting accessories.
7. Pre-compressed load spring is convenient for safe mounting and teardown procedures.
8. Die-casting aluminum pistons and end caps have high intensity and lightweight.
9. Different O-rings materials are available for high and low temperature.
10. According to different demands we can offer Multi-travel rotations (e.g. 120°135°180°) and three position actuators.
11. Solenoid valves are easily mounted without any connecting plank.
► Transaction Process-Pneumatic Actuator
► FAQ-Pneumatic Actuator
1. Q: Is sample order acceptable?
A: Yes, of course.
2. Q: How to place the order?
A: You can send us an email or call me directly.
3. Q: How many days for delivery?
A: Normally within 15-20 days according to order quantity.
4. Q: How to make the payment?
A: We only accept T/T.
5. Q: How will you make the shipment?
A: By sea, air or express service.