|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Type:||Rack And Pinion Valve Actuator|
|Function:||Quarter Turn Actuator||Valve:||Pneumatic Piston Actuator|
|Standard Or Nonstandard: Standard:||Standard||Application:||General|
rack and pinion valve actuator,
air torque pneumatic actuator
Double Acting Pneumatic Rack And Pinion Actuator With NAMUR ISO5211 Connection
|Material||Extruded Aluminum alloy|
|Rotary Angle||0~90 degree|
|Structure||rack and pinion rotary actuator|
|Surface Treatment||hard anodizing|
|Working Temperature||Normal Temperature: -20ºC(-4°F) ~ 80ºC (+176°F);
High Temperature: -15ºC(+5°F) ~ 150ºC (+302°F);
Low Temperature: -40ºC(-104°F) ~ 80ºC (+176°F).
|Connection||NAMUR, ISO5211, and DIN3337|
|Application||ball valve, butterfly valve, and rotary machine|
|Cup Color||grey, black, sky blue, dark blue, red, orange|
Consistently operates in challenging environments, hostile environments, and when power is challenged
Modular design improves efficiency reduces wear extends life
Patented Tension-Lok™ device positively locks the spring module to allow its safe removal and installation, eliminating accidental release of the spring force
PED 97/23/EC compliant to meet the stringent requirements of pressure mounting vessels
Meets both IP66 and IP67M specifications for submergence and high pressure water deluge test and offers superior water ingress and corrosion protection
Offers multiple configurations, with a modular design that enables safe field maintenance and reduced inventory costs
Interchangeable power and spring modules for quick reversal of the fail-safe mode
Suitable for use in demanding applications requiring SIL environment
Pneumatic rotary actuator are greatly used in ball valve and butterfly valve.
Low cost, compact design, long working life.
Pneumatic actuator type: single acting (spring return) or double acting.
Color: orange, blue, black, dark gray. we accept OEM colors and brand.
Pneumatic actuator working pressure: 0.3~0.8MPa
Bottom connection: ISO 5211
Solenoid valve standard: Namur
Accessories of pneumatic actuator: limit switch box, solenoid valve, positioner.
Veson Double acting pneumatic actautor torque table
|Size||Air supply pressure(bar/)|
|Torque table (Nm)|
NAUMR Standard Double Acting Rack and Pinion Pneumatic Actuator
► Specifications of Pneumatic Actuator
1. Acting type: Double
2. Medium: clean, dry and without corrosive compressed air
3. Air supply pressure: 0.25 -0.8 Mpa
4. Working Temperature: Standard Type: -20°C~+80°C
5. Rotate angle: 90°± 5°
6. Solenoid valve voltage: AC220V or DC24V , or as per customer’s request.
► Design & Construction Of AT Series Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator
1. Full conformance to the latest specification: ISO5211DIN3337VD/VDE3845and NAMUR.
2. The extruding high-intensity aluminum body possesses a honed internal surface coated with hone anode oxygenation for long life, low coefficient of friction and swift performance.
3. Excellent, compact and modernized construction along with multi-specifications make the selection both economic and beneficial.
4. All acting surfaces adopt high-quality bearings, resulting in low friction, high cycle life, and no noise. The two independent external travel stop adjustment bolts can easily and precisely adjust ±5°at both open and close directions.
5. The same outline actuator has the functional modes of double acting and spring return, and the spring return has the normal-open and normal-close styles.
6. Multi-function position indicator with NUMER is convenient for mounting accessories.
7. Pre-compressed load spring is convenient for safe mounting and teardown procedures.
8. Die-casting aluminum pistons and end caps have high intensity and lightweight.
9. Different O-rings materials are available for high and low temperature.
10. According to different demands we can offer Multi-travel rotations (e.g. 120°135°180°) and three position actuators.
11. Solenoid valves are easily mounted without any connecting plank.
► Transaction Process-Pneumatic Actuator
► FAQ-Pneumatic Actuator
1. Q: Is sample order acceptable?
A: Yes, of course.
2. Q: How to place the order?
A: You can send us an email or call me directly.
3. Q: How many days for delivery?
A: Normally within 15-20 days according to order quantity.
4. Q: How to make the payment?
A: We only accept T/T.
5. Q: How will you make the shipment?
A: By sea, air or express service.