|Product Name:||Pneumatic Actuator||Power:||Pneumatic|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy||O Rings:||Viton|
Pneumatic Air Actuator Low Temperature,
PTFE Coated Pneumatic Actuators,
Double Acting Horizontal Pneumatic Actuators
- Pneumatic actuators use compressed air as their power source.
- They can provide linear or rotary motion to operate valves, dampers, or other industrial equipment.
- Pneumatic actuators are typically reliable, durable, and require minimal maintenance.
- They are also easy to control, with fast response times and precise positioning capabilities.
- Pneumatic actuators convert the energy from compressed air into mechanical motion to operate valves or other equipment.
- They can be used to open and close valves, control flow rates, or adjust the position of dampers in HVAC systems.
- Pneumatic actuators can also be used for tasks such as clamping, pressing, or lifting in manufacturing or assembly applications.
- Pneumatic actuators are commonly used in industrial settings such as chemical plants, refineries, and power plants to control valves in piping systems.
- They are also used in HVAC systems to control the flow of air or water through ducts or pipes.
- Pneumatic actuators can be used in manufacturing or assembly applications to perform tasks such as gripping, lifting, or pressing materials.
- They are also used in the automotive industry to control various components, such as braking systems or engine valves.
SIlicone Seal Double Acting Pneumatic Actuators For High / Low Temperature PTFE Coated
- Veson valve ltd 3 position pneumatic actuators provide an operation of 0°- 45°- 90°. The intermediate position is achieved by an external mechanical stop of movement on the 2 auxiliary pistons (for spring return actuators it may be only one auxiliary piston).
- This intermediate stop position is adjustable from 0° to 90°, for example 5°, 20°, 30° 50°, 75° etc. The intermediate position is easily achieved by adjusting the external nuts located outside the two end-caps. Both type, double acting and spring return, are available. Field of application: For dosing, for exact filling and for any kind of services where on 90° rotation an intermediate stop position is desired
Pneumatic actuator accessories include:
- quick exhausts
- volume boosters
- flow control valve
- speed controls
- bug screens
- manual block and vent
Contact Veson valve ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.