single & double acting Hydraulic Rotary Actuator , red electric hydraulic actuator
Hydraulic rotary actuators are used for high torque, heavy-duty motion applications. They have high force capabilities, high power-per-unit weight and volume, good mechanical stiffness, and high dynamic response. They provide the heft for lifting, turning, indexing, clamping, mixing, bending, testing, and steering applications among others.
Rotary actuators are compact and efficient, and produce high instantaneous torque in either direction. This makes them widely used in precision control systems and in heavy-duty machine tool, mobile, marine and aerospace applications.
Rotary motor actuators are coupled directly to a rotating load and provide good control for acceleration, operating speed, deceleration, smooth reversals, and positioning. They allow flexibility in design and eliminate much of the bulk and weight of mechanical and electrical power transmissions.
VESON HSF series hydraulic actuators single & double acting actuators are similar to VSF scotch yoke pneumatic actuator range.
Many components are interchangeable, the only major difference is the hydraulic power cylinder..
- Fabricated entirely from carbon steel.
- Low pressure carbon steel hydraulic cylinder suitable for supply pressures up to 100 bar design.
- High pressure carbon steel hydraulic cylinder suitable for supply pressures up to 200 bar design.
- Carbon steel piston with dynamic floating O-ring seals coupled with lubricating piston guide rings.
- Carbon steel spring cartridge (only for single acting) with safety facility which allows safe installation and removal of the whole cartridge assembly.
- Visual position indicator directly connected to the valve stem showing actuator / valve full linear stroke.
- 17.4 PH stainless steel piston rod, which prevents corrosion and allows for minimum sliding friction on dynamic seals.
- ASTM A 320 L7 alloy steel tie rods, with standard electrolytic zinc coating according to ASTM B633 FeZn 12 (thickness 12 μm).
- Carbon steel mounting adapter with bottom flange machined according to the valve top mounting with carbon steel nickel-plated special coupling mechanism. Optional for wedge gate valves: coupling with hammer blow effect to facilitate valve unseating.
- Alloy steel galvanized end stoppers available on request.
- Integral manual override facilities.
- Supply pressure up to 200 bar design.
- Actuator thrust output up to 25000 N.
- Spring thrust up to 71753.N.
- Standard operating temperature range -20°C / +80°C.
- Special low temperature application up to -40°C.
- All Veson pressure containing parts are designed according to ASME VIII div.1 and EN 13445