|Material:||SS CS||Shut Down Valve:||ESDV|
|Color:||Red||Operation:||Pneumatically Or Hydraulically|
|Key Words:||Emergency Shutdown Valve||Media:||Oil|
Mainly applicable to industries such as thermal power plants, steel, petroleum, chemical, papermaking, biological engineering, etc. Suitable for boiler steam, lime slurry, particle-containing seawater transportation, high-hardness particles, soft particles and corrosive media, powder, flue gas desulfurization, ash discharge, slag discharge, and water supply treatment. The material can be changed according to the purpose, and it can be used in different temperatures and media. Especially in the face of severe working conditions such as high wear, strong corrosion, high temperature and high pressure, the ceramic valve shows its excellent performance. Ceramic valves can meet the high wear and strong corrosion environment, especially the outstanding feature is the long service life, the performance-price ratio of ceramic valves is far superior to other similar metal valves.
1. Sealing surface material: two kinds of structural ceramics or super-hard surface alloy materials.
2. It is suitable for gas and solid mixed media such as coal slag, ash and slag. The gate, valve seat and flow channel are made of structural ceramic materials, which are resistant to wear and have a long life surface.
3. The sealing performance is superior, and the sealing surface can be repaired.
4. The inlet valve seat can be used as a dust scraper, and it can be closed freely even in the case of dust falling.
5. The valve body cavity structure completely avoids the problems of jamming and dust accumulation.
6. Drive mode: manual, pneumatic and electric, etc.