|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Type:||Pneumatic Actuator|
|Function:||Quarter Turn Actuator||Valve:||Pneumatic Piston Actuator|
|Product Name:||Single Acting Actuator And Double Acting Actuator||Media:||Air,water,gas,oil,steam|
double acting pneumatic actuator,
pneumatic rotary actuator
Anti Corrosion GT Type Pneumatic Air Actuator For Valve On Off Valve
The feature of our products:
1 They are widely used in petroleum and petrochemical,steel,shipbuilding,energy,electric powder,water treatment,paper making,oil refining,matallurgy,air conditioning,electronics and other industries.
2. The extruded cylinder body is made of high quality aluminum alloy with fine machined socket and hard anodized outer surface( anodisation would be provided at special occasion + coat)to prolong the service life and lower the coefficient of friction.
3. Die-casting aluminum powder polyester painted in different colours,PTFE or Nickel plated.
4. The two independent extemal travel stop adjustment bolts can adjust ±5°at both open and close directions easily and precisely.
5. Made from low friction,long-life compound material,to avoid the direct contact between metals.The maintenance and replacement are easy and convenient.
6. NBR rubber O-rings provide trouble-free operation at standard temperature ranges,for high and low temperature applications Viton or Silicone.
7. Temperature range -20°C to +80°C (-Standard ) ., -35°C~+80°C( Low temperature ), -15°C~+150°C ( High temperature ).
8. Better price and good quality,if you have a trial order ,you will hope a long-time cooperation with us.
► Specifications of Pneumatic Actuator
1. Acting type: Double
2. Medium: clean, dry and without corrosive compressed air
3. Air supply pressure: 0.25 -0.8 Mpa
4. Working Temperature: Standard Type: -20°C~+80°C
Low-temperature Type: -40°C~+80°C
5. Rotate angle: 90°± 5°
6. Solenoid valve voltage: AC220V or DC24V , or as per customer’s request.
Adding a pneumatic actuator to a ball or butterfly quarter turn valve allows them to be remote controlled with compressed air to increase system automation. Pneumatic actuators are a reliable solution to control larger valves at a relatively low investment cost. These valves commonly have an ISO 5211 mounting flange, so they are prepared for an actuator. This actuator is compatible with ISO 5211 F10 or F12 valves and has a 27 mm star connection for square drive shafts. The shaft size can be reduced using adapters. Please carefully check the datasheet and the flange dimensions of your valve, as there are many variations on the market. This actuator generates 180.5 Nm of torque at 8 bar, but it has a control pressure window of 6-10 bar to increase/decrease torque. The actuator is single acting spring closed to conserve on compressed air and it returns automatically to starting position in case of air or power loss. It is designed with a reliable aluminum rack and pinion rot ational operation. Using throttle valves on the outlet ports (after the solenoid valve) allows the adjustment of the rotational speed. These actuators are durable with an anodized aluminum housing and an aluminum cover. Due to the NBR seal, the temperature range is -20°C to 80°C. Connect an air hose to the G1/4" connection points on the side or mount a 1/4" Namur solenoid valve (VDI/VDE 3845) directly onto the actuator. Also, a position control or limit switch box can be mounted on the top of the actuator according to VDI/VDE 3845.
The VS quarter turn pneumatic actuators allow you to control ball or butterfly valves with compressed air. They offer a reliable and robust solution to automate larger valves at a lower investment cost than electric actuators. They are mounted onto quarter turn valves with an ISO 5211 top flange Designed with a reliable aluminum rack and pinion rotational operation and designed to be either single acting (spring open or spring close) or double acting for increased control. The standard temperature range is -20°C to 80°C with an NBR seal, but an optional FKM seal is available for an increased maximum temperature of 120°C All valves have a G1/4" Namur interface according to VDI/VDE 3845 with either G 1/8" or G1/4" threads
► FAQ-Pneumatic Actuator
1. Q: Is sample order acceptable?
A: Yes, of course.
2. Q: How to place the order?
A: You can send us an email or call me directly.
3. Q: How many days for delivery?
A: Normally within 15-20 days according to order quantity.
4. Q: How to make the payment?
A: We only accept T/T.
5. Q: How will you make the shipment?
A: By sea, air or express service.